Campground Terms and Conditions
OASIS CAMPGROUND, LLC.
605 East Hwy 16
Oacoma, S.D. 57365
To help make your stay a pleasant one, we have prepared some guidelines for your convenience and would appreciate your co-operation.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH and need to have a valid drivers license and will be strictly enforced.
- QUIET HOURS are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00a.m. please have respect for other visitors
- NO BICYCLE RIDING AFTER DARK and children should be wearing a helmet
- PETS are allowed. You must clean up after your pet. No pet shall be left unattended or alone. Pets shall be on leash at all times. No pets are allowed in cabins, shower house office or pool area. No excessive barking or continuous barking. No tying or tethering pet to trees or tables.
- GARBAGE– please dispose of garbage properly in garbage cans or dumpster and must be in a plastic bag.
- CAMPFIRE RINGS- Please keep fires inside of rings, and do not move the fire rings.
- FIREWOOD- No outside firewood allowed. Please buy where you burn,(to prevent the spread of pine beetles and other invasive bugs).
- TREES- No defacing of trees, shrubs, rocks or cutting of trees. No cloths lines or anything tied from tree to tree.
- RV WASHING- No washing of RV’s or vehicles at the site.
- RESPECT PRIVACY OF OTHERS- Please be respectful of other visitor’s site and belongings and QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- NO SMOKING- No smoking allowed in cabins, bath house, laundry, pool or office areas.
- POOL RULES- NO DIVING, NO JUMPING, NO PUSHING, NO RUNNING in the pool area. No pets are allowed in the pool area. No glass bottles or dishes are allowed in the pool area. No water balloons are allowed.
No Life Guard on Duty
ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD.
POOL HOURS- POOL HOURS ARE FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 10:00 P.M. FROM MEMORIAL WEEKEND THRU LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Check-in and Check-out
- CHECK IN-OUT FOR RV’S- check in time for RV’s is 1:00 p.m. and check out time is 12:00 p.m.
- CHECK IN-OUT FOR CABINS- check in time for cabins is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- LATE CHECK OUT- Please notify office as soon as possible if you need a late checkout, this would be dependent on availability. A late checkout fee of $3.00/hour would apply.
You may cancel your reservation with no charge prior to (24) hours from your reservation date. Oasis Campground does not charge your card unless you are a NO SHOW ON THE DATE OF, OR CANCEL WITHIN (24) HOURS OF YOUR RESERVATION DATE. If you; are a no show on the day of, or cancel less then (24) hours prior to your reservation then your credit card will be charged for the balance of (1) one night stay based on a single-occupancy rate for the type of site (back-in, pull-through, or tent site) reserved.
NO DISCOUNT WILL APPLY IN THE EVENT OF A NO SHOW OR LATE CANCELLATION
OASIS CAMPGROUND DOES NOT REFUND OR CANCEL RESERVATIONS DURING THESE HOLIDAYS, MEMORIAL DAY, FATHERS DAY, FOURTH OF JULY OR LABOR DAY, OR REFUND FOR INCLIMATE WATHER. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE RESERVATION/HOLIDAY.
BE SURE BEFORE YOU RESERVE!!!
DISCOUNTS: discounts are available for members of Good Sam Club, U.S. Military or First Responder, AAA and AARP.
PAYMENT: Oasis campground accepts cash, Visa, Master card, and Discover. All guests must register at the office before proceeding to their site.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR MODIFY YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE CALL US AT 800-675-6959 or (605)-234-6959, OR E-MAIL US AT [email protected], prior to 24 hours before the date of your reservation.
RESERVATIONS: may be made by calling us at 800-675-6959 or (605)-234-6959 or on line through our web site at oasiscampsd.com.